FINANCE THE COST OF MARKETING YOUR PRODUCTS
This loan provides financing to cover the cost of marketing products and market development, including expenses for determining the commercial viability of a project, conducting a market analysis and other specialized consulting fees.
This loan can be combined with conditionally non-repayable financing that may cover 50% of external professional fees related to your project.
- 2 options
- Term or equity loan, repayable over 5 years, or under certain conditions, up to 7 years. Possibility of postponing principal payments for up to 12 months, or under certain conditions, up to 24 months.
- Debenture maturing at between 3 to 5 years, or under certain conditions, up to 7 years, and which may be convertible and backed by stock options.
- Collateral is normally required for this type of financing
- Repayable at any time without penalty
- Marketing, sales and product launch expenses
- New market and client development expenses
- Certification or licensing fees
- Mission fees, exhibit fees and fees to participate in trade shows
- Cost of developing and creating promotional tools
- Cost of hiring a market development specialist
- Specialized consulting fees:
- Cost of determining a project’s commercial viability
- Cost of conducting a market analysis
- Cost of positioning the business or its product offering in external markets
- Other expenses related to carrying out the marketing plan
Competitive and risk-based
- Be legally constituted
- Be located in the DEL region or plan to be
- Operate in an eligible industry and offer value-added services or products generally intended for businesses (B2B)
- Submit a project that will help to create and/or maintain jobs
- Submit a project for which government financing and DEL financing combined cover a maximum of 50% of the project expenses
- Demonstrate that the project is based on realistic financial forecasts demonstrating profitability and growth potential
- Provide current financial statements showing 20% equity after the project and ability to repay
- Demonstrate that the business and entrepreneur are not in default to the government or its creditors, nor are they the subject of any litigation
- Demonstrate in-house expertise in business development
- Financial statements for the past 3 years and current year
- Projected financial forecasts for the next 2 years of the business
- Business model and revenue model or business plan
- Marketing plan
- Project cost quote
- Entrepreneur’s personal financial statement and credit report
Book an appointment
DEL can help you find the type of financing that best matches your business needs. Our services are free of charge.
I want an appointment